Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunset

I don't usually write two post in one day but this is the last week for
Yesterday when I was driving home from grocery shopping the sun was shining so brightly as it was setting.
I didn't have my DSLR but always carry my I-phone so these pictures were taken with that.
I am not sure why I have never noticed this building or if I have I never remember it.
Maybe the reason is that there was not very much traffic and I was able to look around.
Also with no leaves on the trees helps.

Sunset



I have no idea what this building is used for.
The road was plowed to it.
So I am assuming that it is used during the winter.

These pictures didn't turn out very good, but I knew that if I went home and got my camera I would miss out on the opportunity to take a picture.  The sunset last night was awesome!

 Ϡ₡✻   Marlys

(¯`
´¯)
`*.¸.*
✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*


Links:

Sunlit Sunday




Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Maybe someone will be able to tell you the purpose of this building, Marlys. It certainly is an interesting shape. The soft colours of the sunset really set off the rustic quality of the structure.

    It's nice of you to do a second post in order to join in on "Sunlit Sunday". Thank you!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very unique building and I am going to have find out what this building is for.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful picture! Even with the phone :-) Visiting from Sunlit Sunday.

    Jocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what that building is? It looks like it's connected to the long low building with that ramp thing. At first I thought the structure on the left was a zip line tower. The sky looks beautiful and the unknown structures really stand out against it. Hopefully we'll see more beautiful spring sunsets soon! Have a great week Marlys. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to go and investigate more when the snow is gone.

      Delete