Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project 52 - Self Portrait (Week 12)

I wasn't really sure that I was going to participate in this week's theme.
As the theme is

Project 52 - Self Portrait

I don't like having pictures taken of my self and I really don't like to take picture of myself.
I had thought of doing a collage that would show who I am but I didn't get it done.
I had remembered that I took a picture of myself on my I-phone after shoveling snow.
I then used one of the apps to change it a bit and this is what I came up with.


The App that I used is called Be Funky and then I used Sketch Effect.
Be Funky is a free app.


Head over to these other great blogs to find out their interpretation of Self-Portrait.



Ϡ₡✻   Marlys

(¯`
´¯)
`*.¸.*
✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*



Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments: