Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin.

Image representing Bloglovin as depicted in Cr...
Image via CrunchBase
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


I have now moved all my GFC friends over to bloglovin as I have heard that google reader may be gone shortly. I . don't want to miss any of the blogs that I follow. I hope that you will join me in the change over and will continue to follow me. You don't have to be a blogger on Bloglovin to follow. I even have an app on my phone and it is free.. So I can read blogs wherever I am.

I found this great tutorial on Sew Much Crafting that show exactly how to switch all the GFC over to bloglovin with a click of a couple buttons. Easy as Pie. If you need help you can go here.


Thanks Marlys

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment