Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Project 52 - Morning

This posting is late as this is last week's theme

Project 52 - Morning

I had planned on taking a picture of the morning school bus... Well, I did take a picture but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it too...   I am going to have to try again.  I will still post it today but will re-post if I get a better one.  I am going to have to get dressed and go out and take a better one.



So instead I will post a picture that I have used for this theme before.. Morning Coffee..

 

Head over to these other great blogs for their interpretation of morning:
Tyler at Art of Tyger
Bryana at Ruitta Images
Katelyn at La Bella Photography



Ϡ₡✻   Marlys

(¯`
´¯)
`*.¸.*
✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment