Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Project 52 ~ Week 21~ Play

I am not sure where the days go but they seem to be gone before I know it.
This week for Project 52 our theme is

Project 52 ~ Play

When I first joined this group and thought about doing pictures each week I had planned on doing pictures that I had just taken or at least taken close to the time that I needed to post it.  When Play was brought up for a theme I thought perfect... a couple of weeks ago I had taken pictures of a couple of bunnies in the back yard, playing.  So I went to look at those pictures as they were still on my computer.  I never got the bunnies together so they didn't really portray play.  I had to dig back in my archives and I remembered taking pictures of my nieces playing in the park in the spring.  I  also had used a new app at that time to scrapbook the pictures.  
So here is my interpretation of play:






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment