Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Project 52 - Week 22 - Natural

I am a few days behind in posting last week's Project 52.
The theme was

Project 52 ~ Natural

I decided that for this theme I would pick the sunrise.  Last week I was up early which is kind of unusual for me as I am a night shift worker.  But since my hubby left for downstate to work, my sleeping habits have been kind of screwed up.  Anyways one day last week I was at 4 am and was able to view the sunrise.  I loved how the sun was shining through the trees in front of the house.  So out I was in my pyjamas taking pictures... Not sure what the neighbors would think if they saw me.. and hubby would be horrified if he knew what I had done... But here are the pictures I took with no editing what so ever... Just Natural.









Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I`d say it was worth getting up, Marlys. The photos are so peacefully atmospheric.

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful photography! Your photos are breathtaking. Thank you for the lovely visit and sweet comment - it brought a smile to my face :) I am now following you as well and I am headed over to your other blog.

    Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete