Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Project 52: Delicate

A young friend of mine has started up her own photography company and she takes such wonderful pictures.   Her name is Briana and her website is Simply Bree Photography and her blog is Simply Bree.

This year she has started Project 52.  Each week she has picked a topic and will be doing a picture to portray that topic.  I am a couple of week's behind and week's 3 theme is:

 Delicate.


The other night when I was heading out the door I noticed the frost on the windows... This was the perfect interpretation of delicate.  As I didn't have time to take out my camera, I did this shoot with my phone.  I did have to do some editing as my yellow escape was in the picture and I really didn't want it to be seen...and although it is still in the picture you can't see it.  I used  lomo-ish edit for this picture.




Head over to these great your photographer's to see what their interpretation of delicate is:
Simply Bree 
Natalie Carolyn Photography
La Bella



Marlys 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment