Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Project 52- Colourful Week 15

I am still a week behind but hopefully this week I will catch up.
Last week's theme was

Project 52 - Colourful

When I first heard the theme for last week's project 52 my mind went to Africa.  Colourful is the best way to describe their material and clothes.  I love all the colours that they use.  
Bright, Bold and Beautiful.


They aren't afraid to wear colour.  

different material that I have

One more picture.  As you can tell this picture wasn't taken by me but by a friend of my husband's friend with my camera.  The dress I am wearing was made by the material that my mother and father in law gave me as a wedding gift.

Head over to these other blogs to see what their interpretation of colourful is:

Tyler at Art of Tyger
Bryana at Ruitta Images


Ϡ₡✻   Marlys


(¯`´¯)
`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment