Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project 52 - Food

You would think, being a food blogger I would have no problem with this week's theme.
I have many pictures of food to pick from...
I picked this one as I had put in on my facebook page and one of the response's I received was....
"What a lovely photo- just looks all cozy and inviting and I can imagine sitting
and chatting about all sorts of  things, laughing, enjoying the company,
with the feelings of peace, happiness, satisfaction and contentness."
What a wonderful compliment that is..

Project 52 - Food


Here are some peanut butter cookies and a spot of tea for you.
Recipe for the cookies can be found here.

Be sure to check out what everyone else's interpretation of  Food...
Tyler at Art of Tyger
Bryana at Ruitta Images


Ϡ₡✻   Marlys

(¯`
´¯)
`*.¸.*
✻✿*.¸.* Enjoy your day....`*.¸.*✻✿*.¸.*



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: